1. “Lonergan and the Philosophy of the Lower Sciences“ A discussion of theoretic and metatheoretic displacment written in 2002, with an appendix on organic systematics.
2. “Towards a Luminous Darkness of Circumstances: Insight After Forty Years“ Originally written in 1998 for presentation at Universidad Javeriana, Bogota, Colombia, where it has been translated and published.
3. “Arriving in Cosmopolis“ Keynote Address at the First Latin American Lonergan Workshop, Puebla, Mexico, June, 2011.
4. “Llegando a Cosmopolis“ Spanish translation of “Arriving in Cosmopolis.”
5. “Ways Into Functional Collaboration“ Written for participants and observers of the functional specialties on-line seminar that began in January 2011.
6. “Embracing Luminously and Toweringly the Symphony of Cauling” Epilogue, Seeding Functional Collaboration, ed. Patrick Brown and James Duffy (Vancouver: Axial Publishing, 2016).
7. “Mathematical Physics: Statics” Lecture notes prepared for a yearlong course on mathematical physics, a first year honors course in University College Dublin, 1959-1960.
8. “Mathematical Physics: Dynamics” Lecture notes prepared for a yearlong course on mathematical physics, a first year honors course in University College Dublin, 1959-1960.
9. “For the Joy Set Before Us of Effective Field-fostering Reviewing” Himig Ugnayan, A Theological Journal of the Institute of Formation and Religious Studies (IFRS).
10. “A Paradigmatic Panel for (Advanced) Students (of Religion)” Written in the autumn of 2017 in anticipation of the panel discussion “Recycling Method in Theology” at the West Coast Methods Institute, Loyola Marymount University, April 21, 2018. An appendix provides a correspondence with the co-editor of Method: Journal of Lonergan Studies.
11. “Interpreting a Fragment of Lonergan” Written in the autumn of 2018 for the Journal of Macrodynamic Analysis, this essay contains some generic points about the crisis in interpretation, some pedagogical points about “Economic Process” (CWL 15, 12–14), and an attempt to do the second functional specialty in regard to this two-page fragment.