1. “Lonergan and the Philosophy of the Lower Sciences“ (A discussion of theoretic and metatheoretic displacment written in 2002, with an appendix on organic systematics.)
2. “Towards a Luminous Darkness of Circumstances: Insight After Forty Years“ (Originally written in 1998 for presentation at Universidad Javeriana, Bogota, Colombia, where it has been translated and published)
3. “Arriving in Cosmopolis“ (Keynote Address at the First Latin American Lonergan Workshop, Puebla, Mexico, June, 2011)
4. “Llegando a Cosmopolis“ (Translation of “Arriving in Cosmopolis”)
5. “Ways Into Functional Collaboration“ (Written for participants and observers of the functional specialties on-line seminar that began in January 2011)
6. “Embracing Luminously and Toweringly the Symphony of Cauling” Epilogue, Seeding Functional Collaboration (Vancouver: Axial Publishing, 2016, forthcoming)
7. “Mathematical Physics: Statics” Lecture notes prepared for a yearlong course on mathematical physics, a first year honors course in University College Dublin, 1959-1960.
8. “Mathematical Physics: Dynamics” Lecture notes prepared for a yearlong course on mathematical physics, a first year honors course in University College Dublin, 1959-1960.
9. “For the Joy Set Before Us of Effective Field-fostering Reviewing” Himig Ugnayan, A Theological Journal of the Institute of Formation and Religious Studies (IFRS).